Posted in: Public
The South Carolina Bar offers resources for Hurricane Florence survivors. Whether you are a member of the public looking for legal help or an attorney wanting to give, we’ve got tools for you.
For the public
- Toll-free hotline?for South Carolinians with disaster-related legal issues
- Ask Hurricane Florence related?legal questions? online?for free
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- Appleseed Legal Justice Center
- Lawyer Referral Service
- Department of Insurance
- SC Legal Services
- US Small Business Administration
- Tax relief?for victims of Hurricane Florence
Get disaster-related help
- Request form for assistance. No need is too small or too large!
Get involved with relief efforts
- Offer to assist?other S.C. attorneys in need
- Sign up to answer?questions from victims regarding Hurricane Florence
- Volunteer?for the SC Bar Young Lawyers Division Disaster Legal Services hotline?or learn about other?pro bono efforts?including helping individuals in your area with FEMA appeals.
Resources for volunteer attorneys