The South Carolina Bar created?a disaster preparedness handbook, filled with checklists to guide you in ensuring that your practice is ready to withstand a disaster. Get a downloadable version of the guide or request a?free copy.
The below tools will equip you with the right information so you can plan ahead before disaster strikes.
Disaster Planning Resources
- ABA?resources for disaster planning and recovery resources
- ABA Formal Opinion 482 -?Ethical Obligations Related to Disasters
- Create a toolkit?and a?continuity plan?for your business
- Ready Rating Program?has access to tools and tips
- Mobile applications?that can help you stay informed
Preparing for a hurricane
- Track?a hurricane
- How to get?prepared
- SCEMD?offers alerts, news and a?2019 Hurricane Guide
- Stay connected?with SCEMD through?Facebook?and?Twitter
- DHEC?provides information about?evacuation?and?seeking shelter
- Find hotels?in case of evacuation
Preparing for other natural disasters